7th March 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?

Friends,
Infosys will come to VIT as for off-campus drive.
I want to know the eligibility to attend the Infosys?
Kindly let me know immediately
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  6. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  9. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  11. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  12. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  13. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  14. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  15. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  17. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
9th March 2015, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Infosys will come to VIT as for off-campus drive.
I want to know the eligibility to attend the Infosys?
Kindly let me know immediately
Waiting for your response
Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
9th March 2015, 11:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Infosys is usually the Day-1 company in VIT along with Cognizant, Accenture and Wipro. Its eligibility conditions will be the same which was during the Day-1 campus recruitment drive when Infosys came to VIT. The eligibility conditions are stated below.

- You should have minimum 60% in your career, i.e, 10th, 10+2 and B.Tech.
- There should not be any pending backlogs.
- Only one year gap is allowed in the entire career study.
- You are not allowed to sit for the recruitment process if you had appeared in the recruitment process in the previous nine months.

Selection Procedure:-
- Online written test
- Technical and HR interview (One interview)
12th September 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in 7th semister ECE branch.. Is their any formalities to attend the interview??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?