7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Intel Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of Intel Bangalore for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in Intel. Waiting for your reply!

12th October 2019, 05:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Intel Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Company Name : Intel India

Eligibility to attend Intel Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree B.Tech. / M.Tech. /BE. /ME

-Recent passouts are eligible (2019).

- 0-1yr of experience.

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-No live backlogs.

-Good communication skills.
12th October 2019, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Intel Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Intel Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Intel Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Intel

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

<> You must have completed B.Tech or M.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.

Click here for more details
14th October 2019, 12:45 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Intel Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee :

1.You should have completed post graduation in ME/M.Tech /MS even currently pursuing candidates can also apply for the graduate Engineer Trainee.

2.And also you should have great knowledge in semiconductor physics and basics of Pc architecture.

3.Familiarity in VLSI/CMOs and logic circuit design.

4. UNIX* ,C programming and CAD design tools.
14th October 2019, 10:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of Intel Bangalore for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in Intel. Waiting for your reply!
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Intel Bangalore is 65%.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Intel Bangalore recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?