21st September 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Java J2EE Developer interview in Citi Pune?

Sir, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Citi Pune for the post of Java J2EE Developer. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

25th September 2020, 10:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Java J2EE Developer interview in Citi Pune?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Java J2EE Developer in Citi Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Java J2EE Developer in Citi Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Citi

Name of the Job Position - Java J2EE Developer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management or concerned field in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum experience required for this recruitment is 5 to 8 years.

>> You must have good strong understanding of Core Java, Collection and Multi threading.

>> Must have working knowledge in RDBMS.
27th September 2020, 01:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Java J2EE Developer interview in Citi Pune?

Eligibility to attend the Java J2EE Developer interview in Citi Pune are as follows:-
1. Engineering Graduates BE/Btech or MCA work-field study branches.
2. Recent graduates.
3. Good academic record.
4. 0-2 Years of relevant work-experience holders.
5. No live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?