30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore Test Engineer interview?

Sir, I really want to attend the interview of LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore for the post of Test Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria?

1st September 2020, 09:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore Test Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore Test Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore Test Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - LG Soft India Private Limited

Name of the Job Position - Test Engineer

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Electrical Engineering or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Information Technology ..etc.,

<> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 60% marks.

<> You must have good analytical and logical skills and must have good knowledge of testing concept and scripting language.

<> Must have good problem solving skills along with communication skills.
4th September 2020, 08:37 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Eligibility to attend LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore Test Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore Test Engineer interview

BE/B.Tech (Computer Science, electronics and communication) from 2018 & 2019 batch graduates.

A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications.
Strong programming skills in: C, C++ , Java
Understanding of object oriented programming.
Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?