18th February 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Systems Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

I have got an email from MAQ Software for the Systems Engineer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

23rd March 2019, 02:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Systems Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Systems Engineer interview for BTech graduate are as follows:

You should have passed your B.E/B.Tech with Computer Science /Information Technology /Electronics and Communication /Electronics and Electrical Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate.
Candidates having MCA degree with minimum 60% aggregate are also eligible to apply.
You should have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
You should be a customer orientation.
24th March 2019, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Systems Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend MAQ Software Systems Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend MAQ Software Systems Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the company - MAQ Software

Name of the Job Position - Systems Engineer

>> You must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in the below streams in order to be eligible. Also candidates who have done MCA course are also eligible.
* Information Science
* Electrical Engineering
* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout academics in order to be eligible. You should have excellent problem resolution as well as decision making skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?