10th July 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend MayaData Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of MayaData Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of MayaData for this post. Please tell me asap.

13th July 2019, 02:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend MayaData Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Software Engineers in MayaData Bangalore B.E or B.Tech in relevant field. The candidates who have masters in computer application are also eligible to apply for the vacancy.

The candidates selected for Software Engineer in MayaData Bangalore would receive the salary package of Rs.4,00,000 per year.

You can refer to the website https://mayadata.io/ for more information.
14th July 2019, 01:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend MayaData Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend MayaData Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this MayaData Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - MayaData

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should be good in academics and must have pH Score.

>> You must have good programming ability in C language. Having Python/ Java will be an added advantage.
14th July 2019, 11:39 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Candidate's having computer science or related technical field degree .

-You should have 1-4 years of product development experience.

-You should have experience with web technologies, Go, Python, Java, Linux, Shell scripting, MySQL and noSql DB, Docker, Kubernetes.

-Preferably strong working knowledge of Web services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?