21st September 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mindtree Ltd, Pune Software Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Mindtree Ltd, Pune for the post of Software Engineer. I am a BTech CSE graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

25th September 2018, 08:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree Ltd, Pune Software Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Mindtree Software Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the eligibility criteria required to apply for the position of a Software Engineer in Mindtree is given below,

Name of the Company - Mindtree Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university. Or candidates who have done their MCA course are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

<> Minimum Percentage Required:-
# In 10th Class - 65% marks
# In 12th Class - 65% marks
# In B.E/ B.Tech - 65% marks

Click here for Official Website
26th September 2018, 07:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree Ltd, Pune Software Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Mindtree Ltd, Pune Software Engineer interview is given below.

Applicant must have completed MCA or BE/B.Tech from any recognized university in the following branches:
Computer Science and Engineering,
Electronics,
Electronics and Electricals,
Electronics & Communication Engineering,
Electronics & Instrumentation,
Electronics and telecommunication Engineering,
Information Science,
Information Technology,
Instrumentation Engineering,
Telecommunication.

Candidates must have secured minimum 65% marks in 10th, 12th and an aggregate of 65% marks in MCA and BE/B.Tech.

Candidate should have less than 2 backlogs at the time of recruitment.

Only circuit batch students can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?