13th December 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Programmer Analyst interview of Amazon Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Amazon Hyderabad for the post of Programmer Analyst. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th December 2019, 08:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Programmer Analyst interview of Amazon Hyderabad?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Programmer Analyst recruitment in Amazon, Hyderabad:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Programmer Analyst recruitment in Amazon, Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Programmer Analyst

>> You must have completed B.Tech in Computer Science or its equivalent discipline from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You must have 2+ years of overall development or technical support experience to be eligible.

>> Also you must have good object oriented development knowledge in Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?