27th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Qualys Pune Software Engineer interview

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Qualys Pune for the post of Software Engineer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

28th February 2021, 06:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Qualys Pune Software Engineer interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Qualys Pune Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Qualys Pune Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Qualys

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Information Technology or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> You should have secured minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA throughout the academics without any pending backlogs.

>> You must be passing out in the year 2019 or 2020.
28th February 2021, 07:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Qualys Pune Software Engineer interview

Eligibility to attend Qualys Pune Software Engineer interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed 5+ years as a hands-on engineer developing SaaS based software products and solutions for service oriented deployments in public or private clouds.

• Applicant must have built scalable SaaS platforms utilizing microservices/distributed systems architecture.

• RESTful API's consumed by internal and external partners.

• Applicant must able Messaging middleware using JMS, AMQP, Kafka, NATS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?