31st July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Quovantis Technologies Delhi NCR Software Engineer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Quovantis Technologies Delhi NCR is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

3rd August 2019, 06:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Quovantis Technologies Delhi NCR Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Quovantis Technologies Delhi NCR Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Quovantis Technologies Delhi NCR Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Quovantis Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> Candidates who have completed their B.E or B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering (Or) MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Probation Period - 6 months

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
4th August 2019, 03:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Quovantis Technologies Delhi NCR Software Engineer interview?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Quovantis Technologies Software Engineer interview, is BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/MCA from a recognized college/university.
Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% to 75% marks. Candidates should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be allowed.
11th August 2019, 12:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Quovantis Technologies Delhi NCR Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-Good academic record with 60% and above marks.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong programming skills in Java technologies.
-Expierience of 0-1 years would be great in similar profile.
-No live backlogs.
-No educational gaps would be good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?