17th April 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Bardhaman JPAM Trainee interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a JPAM Trainee in Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Bardhaman. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 01:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Bardhaman JPAM Trainee interview?

Hello Dear,

Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is currently hiring for the post of Jio Point Assistant Manager Trainee.

Eligibility Criteria for the post of Jio Point Assistant Manager Trainee:

1. You must have completed your education as 10 + 2
2. You should have Customer Facing/ handling capability/ Learnability
3. You should speak Local Language
4. You should have English Writing ability
5. You must have good Smartphone Usage ability
6. You must have good Computer Usage ability
7. You must have Numerical / Cash handling capability
21st April 2019, 07:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Bardhaman JPAM Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Bardhaman JPAM Trainee interview:

Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited recruits 12th pass students for the position of Bardhaman JPAM Trainee. Applicants should have passed HSC/12th in any discipline to attend Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Bardhaman JPAM Trainee interview. Applicants should have knowledge of local language (spoken).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?