7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear in an interview for the post of Software Engineer Trainee which is offered in Replicon Software Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

12th October 2019, 02:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field (BE/BTech/MSc/MCA ).
-2017/18/19 passouts are eligible for this recruitment drive only.
-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 6.0 and above marks.
-Good communication skills.
-No live backlogs.

13th October 2019, 04:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Replicon

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Science or
* Information Technology

>> You should not have any current backlogs in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks to be eligible. You must be passing out in the year 2019 to be eligible.

14th October 2019, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend SReplicon oftware Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to appear in an interview for the post of Software Engineer Trainee which is offered in Replicon Software Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Replicon Software Bangalore is,

Replicon Software Bangalore= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Replicon Software Bangalore recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?