30th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Rockwell Automation Noida Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Rockwell Automation Noida for the post of Software Engineer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

12th January 2020, 01:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Rockwell Automation Noida Software Engineer interview?

Company Name: Rockwell Automation

Experience Required: 0-2 Years

Eligibility Criteria:-

1.Qualifying Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of work-study. (BE/BTECH)
2.Good academic record with 70% and above marks in the current course.
3. No live backlogs.
4. Only the 2018 & 2019 batch are eligible for this recruitment drive.
12th January 2020, 09:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Rockwell Automation Noida Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Rockwell Automation Noida Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Rockwell Automation Noida Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Rockwell Automation

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information from a recognized university from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Candidates passing out in the year 2019 or 2020 are eligible to attend.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks or above. You must have minimum of 0 to 2 years of related experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?