31st August 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida App Development Chief Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Samsung India Electronics Noida is conducting an interview for the post of App Development Chief Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

16th September 2019, 04:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida App Development Chief Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida for the post of App Development Chief Engineer interview is given below :-

1)Candidates must have experience of MDM solution like Airwatch, SOTI, Blackberry

2)Candidates must have experience with Android application, development, integration and debugging tools.

3)Candidates should be solution oriented and can act as a trusted advisor

4)Candidates must have good communication skills specially listening

5)Candidates should have good knowledge of Ticket management systems.

Address:
Block B, Sector 81,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201305

For more information visit on (https://www.samsung.com)
17th September 2019, 12:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida App Development Chief Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida App Development Chief Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Samsung India Electronics

Name of the Job Position - App Development Chief Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who have completed their 4 to 8 years of hands on experience on Android Framework Development and application are eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics to be eligible.
17th September 2019, 12:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida App Development Chief Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Samsung India Electronics Noida recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Samsung India Electronics

Name of the Job Position - App Development Chief Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who have completed their 4 to 8 years of hands on experience on Android Framework Development and application are eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?