13th December 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sandvik Pune Global Graduate Program interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Sandvik Pune are hiring for the Global Graduate Program. I want to attend the interview for this program in Sandvik. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

15th December 2020, 04:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sandvik Pune Global Graduate Program interview?

Eligibility to attend Sandvik Pune Global Graduate Program interview is as follows.

Applicant must have recent Master’s degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy.

It’s beneficial if applicant have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D.

Applicant must be exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
16th December 2020, 10:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sandvik Pune Global Graduate Program interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Sandvik Pune Global Graduate Program recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Sandvik Pune Global Graduate Program recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Sandvik

Name of the Job Position - Global Graduate Program

>> You must have completed Master's Degree with top results in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy.

>> Having experience in areas like Digitalization, Project Management, IT..etc.,

>> You must have good knowledge in English and must be verbally strong as well as strong in writing.
16th December 2020, 10:59 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Sandvik Pune Global Graduate Program interview are as follows :-

1.Qualifying Master's degree in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy are eligible for this recruitment drive.

2. Experience in Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D would be great.

3. Recent graduates.

4. Good academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?