5th August 2019, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore for the post of Mechanical Designer. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

10th August 2019, 12:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer interview?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Schneider Electric India Private Limited Mechanical Designer interview, is B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% to 75% marks.

Candidates should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be allowed. Candidates must have good technical knowledge too.
12th August 2019, 01:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer interview?

Company Name : Schneider Electric India Private Limited

Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years

Eligibility to attend Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in BE/B.Tech ( Mechanical Engineering).
-Good communication skills.
-Strong in 3d modelling and drawing.
-Experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?