16th April 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Siemens Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Siemens Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

25th April 2020, 06:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Siemens Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Siemens Bangalore is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.

2. The candidate should have 0 to 2 years of experience in Software Development.

3. The candidate should have expertise in programming with Object-Oriented Language preferably C#.

4. The candidate should belong to Bangalore or nearby places.

You may visit the website www.siemens.com for more information.
26th April 2020, 02:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Siemens Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Siemens Bangalore as follows:-
1. Qualifying degree in B.E / B.Tech (CS/IT) in workfield branches.
2. Batch: 2018 and 2019 are eligible.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
5. 0-2 years of relevant work experience would be great.
28th April 2020, 11:21 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Siemens Bangalore?

Eligibility :

Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)

Skills: C#, Test Automation Framework

Also need 0-2 years of total experience in Software Development/ Test Automation.

Expertise in programming with Object-Oriented Language preferably C#.

Official website :www.siemens.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?