13th March 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Sandvine Bangalore

Dear Sir, I have done BE CSE and now I have heard that Sandvine Bangalore is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

14th March 2021, 10:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Sandvine Bangalore

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Engineer in Sandvine Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Software Engineer in Sandvine Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Sandvine

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed BE or ME or its equivalent qualification in Engineering or Computer Science with 0 to 2 years of professional experience in order to be eligible.

>> You should have good knowledge on C, C++, Java..etc.,
15th March 2021, 07:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Sandvine Bangalore

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Sandvine Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must have completed B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT).

Applicant must have AWS Developer Associate Level certification.

Applicant must have in-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM.

Applicant must have strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK, JAVA.

Applicant must have strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).

Applicant must have experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD.
16th March 2021, 08:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer interview in Sandvine Bangalore :-

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE /M.E / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from any recognized University in regular course to get eligible for this post.

2) You must have 60% marks or 6.5 GPA and above through out your educational background.

3) You should have 0-2 years of professional experience in this field.

4) You must have good programming knowledge in Python

5) You should have good knowledge in Database technologies.

6) You must have good experience in automated testing.

7) You should have good knowledge in Linux

For more information about this opening you can visit below link:-
https://www.sandvine.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?