17th February 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore Angular Developer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore for the post of Angular Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Sonata Software Ltd for this post. Please tell me asap.

8th April 2019, 10:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore Angular Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore Angular Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore Angular Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Sonata Software Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Angular Developer

>> You must have minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience in order to be eligible for this recruitment as an Angular Developer with Angular version 2/4/6

>> You should have worked on UI integration with .NET API using JSon and Angular JS..etc.,

>> Experience with responsive CSS and responsive CSS frameworks like Twitter..etc.,
5th June 2019, 01:38 PM
kriteshanand

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore Angular Developer interview?

If you want to crack Angular Interview then first of all you have to join AngularJS Training Course in Noida where trainer will help you to learn the concepts of Angular and you can also get placement assistance.
7th June 2019, 06:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to attend Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore Angular Developer interview is given below :-

1)You must have minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience.

2)Must have Knowledge of Angular version 2/4/6.

3)Working knowledge of UI integration with .NET API using J.Son and Angular J S..etc.,

4) Experience with responsive CSS and responsive CSS frameworks like Twitter..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?