13th February 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern interview

Hi everyone, I want to appear in an interview for the post of Analytics Intern which is offered in State Street Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

14th February 2021, 11:16 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern interview

The following Eligibility to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern interview :-

A.Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

C.2019/2020 graduates.
14th February 2021, 02:26 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern interview

Eligibility to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern interview is as follows.

• Applicant must hold bachelor’s degree or certification in Finance/Computer science.

• Applicant must be pursuing CFA designation or have an excellent understanding of financial concepts.

• Applicant must have working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL.

• Applicant must have working (advanced preferred) knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL.
14th February 2021, 07:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern recruitment:

The basic eligibility Criteria required to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - State Street

Name of the Job Position - Analytics Intern

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Certification in Finance or Computer Science or Mathematics or Computer Science..etc., to be eligible.

>> Candidates having no experience are also eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should be pursuing CFA designation or else have excellent understanding of the financial concepts.
15th February 2021, 02:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to appear in an interview for the post of Analytics Intern which is offered in State Street Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for State Street Bangalore Analytics is,

State Street Bangalore Analytics= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for State Street Bangalore Analytics recruitment.
15th February 2021, 07:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend State Street Bangalore Analytics Intern interview:-

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE / MBA from any recognized University in regular course to get eligible for this post.

2) You should have no backlogs at the time of applying.

3) You must have excellent communication skill in English.

4) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

5) You have to be a quick learner to adopt new technologies.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.statestreet.com/home.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?