19th May 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Systems Engineer interview in Infosys Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Infosys Chennai. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Systems Engineer. I want to attend this interview. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

27th May 2020, 07:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Systems Engineer interview in Infosys Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Systems Engineer interview in Infosys Chennai is that the applicant should have a good academic record. The candidate should have completed B.E./B.TECH from any recognized university. The candidate should belong to Chennai or nearby places. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
27th May 2020, 11:28 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Systems Engineer interview in Infosys Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Systems Engineer interview in Infosys Chennai is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

2. The candidate should have secured 6.0 CGPA in their graduation.

3. A good academic record is a must.

4. Good communication skills.

5. The candidate should be a resident of Chennai or nearby places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?