30th August 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tayana Software Solutions Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Tayana Software Solutions is conducting an interview for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

15th February 2022, 04:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tayana Software Solutions Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility criteria required to attend Tayana Software Solutions Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Tayana Software Solutions Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Tayana Software Solutions

Name of the job position- Software Engineer

>> You should have completed BE or B.Tech in any of the below mentioned disciplines.
Computer Science or
Information Technology or
Electronics and communication or
Electrical Engineering

>> Also candidiates from ME or M.Tech in CSE or ECE or MCA course from a recognized university or institute.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 65% Mark's in order to be eligible.

>> You should have good knowledge of C, C++, Java, Python..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?