6th October 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview with TCS Mumbai for the post of Java Full Stack Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing for an interview for this post in TCS. Waiting for your reply!

9th October 2020, 02:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer interview?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - Tata consultancy Services

Name of the job position - Java Full Stack Developer

>> You must have completed bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university or institute to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have minimum 4 to 7 years of experience to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You have to apply for this recruitment through online mode.
10th October 2020, 07:24 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer interview is as follows.

Applicant must hold BTech degree from recognized university.

Applicant must have Knowledge of devops, CICD, MS Azure .

Applicant Should have an understanding of Prototype in JavaScript, Closures and Async programming .

Applicant must have 3+ Years of experience web development using MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, NodeJS) Stack.

Applicant must be In-depth knowledge of Node JS, MongoDB, Angular 6 and above.
11th October 2020, 06:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility to attend TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer interview:-

1. The applicant must have graduation from any university.

2. The applicant must possess knowledge of MS-word, MS-office, etc.

3. The applicant must belong to Mumbai or nearby places.

4. The applicant should have relevant skills and interest.
11th October 2020, 06:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend the TCS Mumbai Java Full Stack Developer interview is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university. The candidate should have knowledge of C++, HTML, etc. The candidate should belong to Mumbai or nearby places. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?