27th January 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Tech Mahindra, Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

28th April 2019, 03:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Tech Mahindra, Chennai Trainee Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Tech Mahindra, Chennai Trainee Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or BCA or BCS or B.Sc course from a recognized university or institute to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Streams allowed in B.Sc are Physics or Statistics or Computers or Electronics or Information Technology...etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Maximum of 1 year gap in education is allowed to be eligible and there should not be any pending backlogs by the time you attend recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?