8th April 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra, Noida Customer Support Representative interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Customer Support Representative post in Tech Mahindra, Noida. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Tech Mahindra, Noida.

14th April 2019, 11:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra, Noida Customer Support Representative interview?

Hello Dear,

Tech Mahindra is hiring for Customer Support Representative and below are the details:

Selection Procedure:
-----------------------
There will be a face to face and telephonic round of interview where you will be asked about your experience and other details to verify you communication skills. Once you will be cleared that round directly you will get call for HR discussion.

Skills Required:
-----------------
-A good communicator
-Able to get on well with people
-Able to work as part of a team
-Friendly, polite and helpful
-Confident and tactful
-Persuasive and a good negotiator

Expected Salary: You can expect a salary package of 1.8 LPA and above depending upon your experience and roles.
Also you will get incentives add on your inhand salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?