6th December 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Thirdware Solution, Mumbai Software Engineer interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a Software Engineer in Thirdware Solution, Mumbai. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

16th December 2018, 10:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Thirdware Solution, Mumbai Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Thirdware Solutions, Mumbai Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Thirdware Solutions, Mumbai Software Engineer recruitment is as follows.

Name of the Company - Thirdware Solution

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Name of the Job Location - Mumbai

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science or
* Electronics and Telecommunication or
* Electronics and Communication..etc.,

>> You should have secured minimum 55% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible. There should not be any pending backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?