4th December 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies, Bangalore Software Developer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Zensar Technologies, Bangalore for the post of Software Developer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

16th December 2018, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies, Bangalore Software Developer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Zensar Technologies Software Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Zensar Technologies Software Developer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Zensar Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Streams allowed are Computer Science or Information in order to be eligible. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks. You must not have pending backlogs in order to be eligible.

>> You must have strong verbal as well as written communication skills in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?