7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zoho Corporation Chennai Software Developer interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Zoho Corporation Chennai. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer. I want to attend this interview. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

13th August 2019, 05:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zoho Corporation Chennai Software Developer interview?

In order to apply for Zoho Corporation Software Developer interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS from a recognized college/ university.

Minimum 65% to 70% marks should be scored by the candidate throughout the academic career.

All the pending backlogs must be cleared before applying and maximum 2 years of education gap will be allowed.

Web: http://www.zoho.com/
13th August 2019, 08:31 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zoho Corporation Chennai Software Developer interview?

Company Name : Zoho Corporation

Software Developer || Experience Required : 0 – 3 years || Chennai

Only 2017, 2018 & 2019 batch of BE/BTech/ME/MTech are eligible for this recruitment drive .

Eligibility to attend Zoho Corporation Chennai Software Developer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-Good communication skills.
-No percentage criteria ,programming is only criteria for this position.
-Strong programming skills is required.
14th August 2019, 01:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Zoho Corporation Chennai Software Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Zoho Corporation Chennai Software Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Zoho Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> Candidates who have completed any degree (B.E/ B.Tech) or Post Graduate from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required to be eligible.

>> Both freshers as well as experienced candidates are eligible to attend this Zoho Corporation Chennai Software Developer recruitment.
14th August 2019, 04:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required are given below;

You must be a full time Engineering graduate in any discipline (CSE/EEE/ECE/TELECOM/ME/EIE/IS/IT etc.) from any recognized university from 2018 & 2019 batch.

There is no percentage criteria to attend the drive.

A maximum of 1 year is allowed after HSC(12th) and not after 10th or in between semesters of graduation.

You must be strong in any programming languages like - C, C++, C# and Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?