6th March 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ZS Associate Technology Analyst interview?

I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Technology Analyst in ZS Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

10th April 2018, 11:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ZS Associate Technology Analyst interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend ZS Associate Technology Analyst Interview:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend ZS Associate Technology Analyst recruitment is as follows,

@ Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree with Specialization in Computer's or Information Technology or BCA or it's equivalent streams from a recognized university.

@ You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

@ Work Experience or knowledge in Cognos, Oracle, Teradata, ETL Interfacing, SSIS or Informatica..etc., will be an added advantage. You must have good verbal and written communication skills to be eligible.

@ The selection process of this ZS Associate Technology Analyst recruitment consists of Aptitude Test, Technical interview followed by HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?