9th September 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a JavaScript Developer in Falabella India Bangalore?

I came to know that Falabella India Bangalore is hiring for the post of JavaScript Developer. I want to join and become a JavaScript Developer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become a JavaScript Developer in this company?

12th September 2019, 10:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a JavaScript Developer in Falabella India Bangalore?

To become a JavaScript Developer in Falabella, candidates should have completed their bachelor's/master's degree in computer science from a recognized college/university. Candidates must secure minimum 65% to 75% marks in order to be eligible for the recruitment. Pending backlogs must be cleared with no educational gaps.

More details are given at the official website, can can visit the website and apply.

Web: http://www.falabella.com
14th September 2019, 11:44 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a JavaScript Developer in Falabella India Bangalore?

Eligibility to become a JavaScript Developer in Falabella India Bangalore as follows :

Experience Required: 0 – 1 years

-Candidates should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field from recognized university such as BE/BTech/ME/MTech.

- 2018, 2019 Batch passouts are eligible for this recruitment drive only.

-No live backlogs and educational gaps.

-Good academic record throughout the career with 6.5 and above CGPA.

-Good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?