5th August 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Dear Sir,
What is eligibility criteria for Accenture and CTS Software Engineer post? I have completed my B.Tech in CSE. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. CTS offers Software Engineer post to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student? Starting salary of Software Engineer in CTS?
  3. Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?
  4. Which Master degree has more scope in IT field?
  5. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  6. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  7. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  9. Job opportunities for PGDCA holder?
  10. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  11. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  12. Suitable jobs for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) fresher?
  13. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  15. Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post
  16. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in IT Sector for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  18. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
12th August 2015, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
What is eligibility criteria for Accenture and CTS Software Engineer post? I have completed my B.Tech in CSE. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria.
Accenture and CTS are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture and CTS are,

CTS and Accenture= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture and CTS recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture and CTS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
12th August 2015, 09:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

I am extremely sorry to state that Accenture or CTS do not recruit B.Tech candidates as software engineers. They recruit for the post of Associate Software Engineer and you can become software engineer after experience and good performance. The eligibility criteria for associate software engineer are :-

- You should have career aggregate of 60%.
- You should not have any active backlogs.
- More than two years of academic gap is not allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?