28th December 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Trainee Network Support in Aricent?

Hello, I came to know that Aricent is hiring for the post of Trainee Network Support. I want to join and become such engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become such engineer in this company?

31st December 2018, 11:32 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Trainee Network Support in Aricent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I came to know that Aricent is hiring for the post of Trainee Network Support. I want to join and become such engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become such engineer in this company?

Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech / ME/MTech / MCA/MSc (IT) in the year 2018 are eligible to apply for the Trainee Network Support recruitment in Aricent. Candidates willing to work on voice based technical support with the above mentioned qualifications are eligible to apply for the Trainee Network Support recruitment in Aricent. Candidates should be ready to work in Night shifts (US shift) and should have excellent communication skills to become a Trainee Network Support in Aricent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?