3rd April 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for SPIC Computer Programmer recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Computer Programmer of SPIC. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

4th April 2023, 10:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for SPIC Computer Programmer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification required to apply for SPIC Computer Programmer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this SPIC Computer Programmer recruitment is given below:

Name of the Organization - SPIC (Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh)

Name of the Job Position - Computer Programmer

>> Candidates must have completed B.E or B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc course in IT or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Also the applying candidates must have good experience in Software Development in Java or Dot NET along with the experience in some database technologies like Oracle or SQL Server or Postgress SQL MySQL ..etc.,

>> There is no certain age criteria required to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?