15th February 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for HCL placements?

respected sir,
i am presently studying b.tech final year... is there any opportunity for me to attend HCL placements as per my 10th and 12th percentage is below 60
and my b.tech percentage is 70... is there any change for such students.?
please reply sir.

16th February 2016, 02:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for HCL placements?

No. There is no chance at all for appearing in HCL Recruitment Process. I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for HCL Selection Process as you have not met the required percentage criteria. The minimum percentage required and other details are provided below.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:
In 10th Class - 65% marks
In 12th Class - 65% marks
In B.E/ B.Tech - 65% marks

>> Backlogs - No Pending Backlogs are allowed

>> As far as your criteria mentioned above is concerned, I am very sorry to say that you cannot appear in HCL Recruitment Process. Hence I suggest you to try with other companies or small scale IT Companies.

16th February 2016, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for HCL placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i am presently studying b.tech final year... is there any opportunity for me to attend HCL placements as per my 10th and 12th percentage is below 60
and my b.tech percentage is 70... is there any change for such students.?
please reply sir.
Your 10th and 12th standard marks is below 60% so you are not eligible for HCL placement.

Eligibility criteria of HCL recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?