26th February 2023, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Pg in Actuarial Science

I am a student,doing B.A Corporate Economics in Chennai. I actually wanted to know If my Degree course B.A Corporate Economics is Eligible to do a P.G in Actuarial science.I m a 2nd year now,Is there something that I can do now,some coaching classes for Actuarial Science or do I have to register for any Exams? Plz Help by Answering. Thankyou.

27th February 2023, 12:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Pg in Actuarial Science

Eligibility
Those who have completed BSc or BCo with maths /statistics as core subject are eligible for admission.
Admission is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam , however there are few colleges that offer admission on the basis of merit.
After the course completion, one can get job as financial manager or risk assessor, consultant in insurance firms etc
27th February 2023, 03:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

For PG courses

Candidates must have passed B.Sc./ B. Com with 50 per cent aggregate mark. However, candidates should have Mathematics and Statistics as two of the main subjects in graduation.
27th February 2023, 06:48 PM
Shantanubose22

Eligibility Criteria for PG course of Actuarial Science

1) Candidates must have passed B.Sc./ B. Com with 50 per cent aggregate mark.
2) The candidates must register themselves before three years for the membership as it is compulsory for the qualified students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?