22nd June 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to write to become a Sales Manager after clearing Insurance Agent exam?

hi i cleared insurance agent exam and got the code.what is the exam to be written to become a sales manager.please reply to my question.

15th January 2015, 10:45 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which exam to write to become a Sales Manager after clearing Insurance Agent exam?

There is no particular exam to become sales manager.

In order to become sales manager, you will need sales experience and management skills . Your skills and experience are likely to be more important to most employers than your qualifications. Although, employers in specialized areas, such as scientific, engineering sales or IT, may expect you to have a relevant qualification.

In this job you will be using your management skills and enthusiasm to motivate others. You will also need to be organized and good at planning
As a sales manager you would organize, coach and lead a team of sales representatives to work towards agreed sales targets. If you are good at selling and want to manage a team, this could be the career for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?