23rd August 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a System Engineer in Infosys Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Infosys Chennai is conducting an interview for the post of a System Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

27th August 2019, 11:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a System Engineer in Infosys Chennai?

Company Name : Infosys

Support Engineer || Chennai

-Both 2017 & 2018 Batches are eligible for this recruitment drive. If you have expierience in the similar profile would be great otherwise no. Then you will have to qualify interview procedure.

Official website :http://www.infosys.com
28th August 2019, 07:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a System Engineer in Infosys Chennai?

Experience Required to become a System Engineer in Infosys Chennai Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such experience is required in order to be eligible for this System Engineer in Infosys recruitment.

Name of the Company - Infosys

Name of the Job Position - System Engineer

>> Experience required - 0 to 0 years

>> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in any discipline or MCA or M.Sc in Mathematics or Electronics or Computer Science or Statistics or Physics or Information Science or IT from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?