26th October 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Trainee Engineer in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have heard that YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai is conducting an interview for the post of a Trainee Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

2nd November 2018, 05:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Trainee Engineer in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai?

There is no experience required to become a Trainee Engineer in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai. This is a entry level recruitment for fresher graduate's. Candidate must have passed BE/BTech in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Trainee Engineer interview in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?