13th October 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Trainee Engineer post in TCS? Last date of application?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Trainee Engineer in TCS. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this post? What is the last date for apply?

14th November 2015, 12:09 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for Trainee Engineer post in TCS? Last date of application?

First of all I appreciate your willingness of doing job in one of the top most IT company i.e TCS. The recruitment in TCS is done either done through off campus or through in campus.

In campus, The TCS company visit to your college campus for the recruitment. In case of Off campus you have to fill the online form into the TCS career Portal.

Following are the steps you have to follow for filling the TCS application form for Trainee Engineer:

--Visit to the career portal of TCS.

--select the ‘New Registration’ option.

--Then fill the personal details form. After submitting it you will get a registration number.

--Again Login it with the registration number and complete the form.

**I will be happy to know that the registration process for 2016 batch is ongoing. So you can apply from the below link.
https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
14th November 2015, 04:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Trainee Engineer post in TCS? Last date of application?

The last date of application has already gone since the last date of application for the upcoming recruitment drive was November 11,2015. The off-campus drive was scheduled in the month of December. SO you missed the chance of application this time. You should not miss the chance next time. Hence you need to register yourself in http://nextstep.tcs.com (Campus Commune) so that you can get updates of the recruitment drive through email updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?