18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited for job being a Mechanical Engineer?

I have completed Mechanical Engineering course and have done internship from an Automobile Company. Now I want to get job in Bajaj Auto Limited.Please tell me how to approach for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Bajaj Auto being a Mechanical Engineer?
  2. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Jobs in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited for MBA Finance candidate? -- [New]
  4. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  7. What are the requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto for Diploma in Automobile Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune for Automobile engineer?
  9. How to get job in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd after B.Com? Which post I can get?
  10. Where to approach to get a job in Philips Electronics India Limited being an Electronics engineer? How much salary do they offer?
  11. Can a BE ECE get job in Bajaj Auto Ltd in Chennai? What should I do for it?
  12. Procedure to get internship after Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Bajaj Auto Limited?
  13. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  14. Details to get a job in Maruti Udyog Limited for Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How to approach Aditya Birla Group for job being a Mechanical engineer? Will I have to write exam?
  16. How to approach Competent Automobiles Company Limited for job being a fresher Automobile engineer?
  17. Which company has invited a job in between Bajaj Electricals Limited and Asian Electronics Ltd for ECE candidate? How to know?
  18. How to get a job in Mechanical core company having skills like ANSYS, PROE and AUTO CAD?
23rd November 2017, 10:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited for job being a Mechanical Engineer?

Bajaj Auto Ltd recruits mechanical engineers for different positions every year. You can approach them either by submitting your resume at their website or you can visit the company and contact the HR department. You have to submit your resume and wait for their recruitment to start. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the company, the they will call you for the further selection process.

Address: Bajaj Auto, D.No: 9-1-113 to 118, Amsri Shamira Complex, Old dancer lane, Secunderabad - 25
web : http://www.bajajauto.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?