17th May 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to attend Sasken Communication Technologies, Bengaluru LTE Protocol Developer Interview?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an interview of Sasken Communication Technologies, Bengaluru for the post of LTE Protocol Developer. So, I would like to know that how I can apply for this interview? Please help me to know about this.

24th May 2019, 01:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to attend Sasken Communication Technologies, Bengaluru LTE Protocol Developer Interview?

Sasken Communication Technologies is hiring experienced professionals for the post of LTE Protocol Developer and you can apply for this directly from the company website.
You can login to the below website and login with your credentials and apply for the job directly from the company website by attaching the necessary details.

https://ngage.sasken.com/careers/?comCode=10IN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?