22nd May 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in IBM being a MCA student and having secured 75% in BCA?

Sir/Ma'm,
I want to be placed in IBM actually that's my dream company so tell me what steps should I follow to fullfill my aim? I have secured 75% in BCA. Presently I am pursuing MCA from Banasthali University, Rajasthan.
With Regads-
Mona Goyal

27th May 2015, 06:01 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How can I get job in IBM being a MCA student and having secured 75% in BCA?

Firstly , you should upload your Resume in the job portals like ,

www.naukri.com
www.shine.com

It is better to upload your resume in the Ibm company official website. Whenever there are vacancies in the company , the recruiters will see your profile and call you for the Interview.

Selection process is ,

1. Written test
2. Technical interview
3. HR Interview

To get job in IBM , you shouldbe well prepared in the Software course which you have kept in your Resume.
For the Written test , you shouldbe well prepared in the topics like Reasoning , Aptitude, Oracle (Sql) .
28th May 2015, 08:51 AM
Sam James

Default Re: How can I get job in IBM being a MCA student and having secured 75% in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Ma'm,
I want to be placed in IBM actually that's my dream company so tell me what steps should I follow to fullfill my aim? I have secured 75% in BCA. Presently I am pursuing MCA from Banasthali University, Rajasthan.
With Regads-
Mona Goyal
Placement drives may be arranged by the college itself or offline drives will be held in nearby colleges. Take preparation of aptitude tests and basics of the programming language you know, most likely C is the choice. Also prepare for GD(Group Discussions) and HR interviews.
10th November 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a part time job after completing my bca degree with 65% marks.
Plz reply fast as soon as possible.
I really need to get a job in IBM , It's my dream job plz me help to get that job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?