25th July 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Nissan Motor India Private Limited, Swaraj, TAFE or TVS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Hello sir, I am Saritha Tiwari studying 3rd year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from Vignan Institute of Technology and Sciences. How can I get job in Nissan Motor India Private Limited, Swaraj, TAFE and TVS?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for getting a job in Swaraj and TAFE being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? How much salary can I get as a fresher?
  2. Which company is better to do internship from job point of view among Inducto Steel Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd and TMT (India) Ltd?
  3. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. How to get a job in Ashok Leyland, TVS and Nissan after Automobile engineering?
  5. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to do internship from India Yamaha Motor Private Limited, Haryana after Automobile engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in TVS Motor Company for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  8. How can I join Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE) or Tube Investments of India Ltd for internship after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List software companies in Hyderabad for Computer Engineering students?
  10. What are the career opportunities in automobile industry? I have done BSc Maths
  11. How to get job in Samsung India Electronics Private Limited after Electronics and Telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  13. List of Multy National Companies in Hyderabad for electrical jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are EEE core companies available in Tamilnadu?
  15. List of companies in Hyderabad providing internship for mechanical engineering
  16. Which company is best for training in Gwalior for BE (EC) students?
  17. Will I get a good private sector job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Government or private job after 6th semester in Electronics and communication?
8th August 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Nissan Motor India Private Limited, Swaraj, TAFE or TVS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

To get a job in Nissan Motor India Private Limited, Swaraj, TAFE or TVS after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. You have to attend the recruitment drives conducted by these companies. You can apply for jobs in these companies by visiting Careers site of these companies. You can get job alerts to your mail when there are vacancies in their companies and apply for job. By participating in recruitment process and getting qualifying in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you can get a job in any of these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?