17th January 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Commerce stream and Now I am pursuing my Graduation but I am interested in working in a Private Bank so I want to know how can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

No, you cannot get job in Private sector on the basis of 12th class. In order to get job in Private Sector, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

The basic educational qualification required to get job in Private Sector Banking recruitment is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation from a recognized university. As you are still pursuing Graduation, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for banking based recruitment's.

I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible. Then you may start applying for Private sector banking recruitment's on the basis of Graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?