20th January 2016, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

How can i make a career in Mobile Application Development after MCA degree?

Respected Sir ,

I am Ravi kumar. I have studied MCA degree from JNTU Hyderabad. Now i want to make a career in Mobile Application Development field. So i want to know how can i do so?

my Mail ([email protected]).

14th April 2016, 12:23 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can i make a career in Mobile Application Development after MCA degree?

Yes, surely you can head towards Mobile Application Development field, there is no issue as well no any barrier related to your field in going to Mobile Application Development field. Even you have MCA degree so, technically you are eligible to go to Mobile Application Development field.
\But, one thing i will like to point it out here, before going to Mobile Application Development field please do check the criteria as well as the specification of the technology that has to be used in Mobile Application Development field.
Since, you are from MCA background so, you might be knowing Android Technology as well as many programming language.

Then also you must be knowing these technology:

1. Android Application.
2. JavaScript.
3. Framework of java Script.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?