10th February 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Barracuda Networks Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview at Barracuda Networks Bangalore scheduled for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I want to know how I can prepare to crack this interview for this particular post in Barracuda Networks? Please tell me asap.

13th February 2021, 08:02 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Barracuda Networks Bangalore?

Procedure to prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Barracuda Networks Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant should develop good knowledge about any one scripting language like PERL or Python. Applicant should try to be able to write scripts independently .

• Applicant should gain basic knowledge of networking.

• Applicant should develop understanding of Application layer protocols like HTTP/HTTPS.

• Applicant should gain knowledge of the application security domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?