15th December 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Communications Manager interview in ZS Associates New Delhi?

I am going to attend the interview of ZS Associates New Delhi for the post of Communications Manager. I want to crack this interview so I need to know how to prepare for it? Please tell me about this asap.

17th December 2019, 04:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Communications Manager interview in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Tips to prepare to crack Communications Manager interview in ZS Associates New Delhi as follows:-

-Strong business communication skills in both written and verbal.
-Strong problem-solving skills under pressure situations.
-Good technical skills for the development of contents and presentations of the operations work to handle large projects.
-Time management skills for the proper functioning of operations work month-to-month.
-Multiple language skills for international communication.
-Knowledge in the core subjects of the work-study.
19th December 2019, 01:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Communications Manager interview in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Some tips to crack the crack Communications Manager interview in ZS Associates New Delhi are given below :-

1)Arrive early, dress formally and be confident

2)Research the company beforehand.

3)Arrive early at the venue.

4)Be neatly groomed and dress formally.

5)Be confident.

6)Maintain a composed body posture.

Address:
Tower A4 National Highway 8
Near Star Mall Sector - 30
DLF World Tech Park,
Gurugram, Haryana 122002

Phone: 0124 679 7000

For more information visit on https://www.zs.com/
19th December 2019, 06:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The main tips to crack Communications Manager interview in ZS Associates New Delhi is given below:-

1)You should be a natural storyteller with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2)You should be comfortable serving as a strategist and advisor to stakeholders.
3)You must be an experienced and respected leader with an ability to manage, inspire and motivate teams to excel.
4)You should have excellent interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?