30th March 2020, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Intel Bangalore Windows Software Engineer interview?

Respected Sir, I need your help to know how I can be able to crack the interview of Intel Bangalore. I am going to attend the interview with this company for the post of Windows Software Engineer. Please help me to prepare and crack this interview.

2nd April 2020, 02:14 PM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Intel Bangalore Windows Software Engineer interview?

For fresher no one is going to ask you develop a big complex web site or difficult scenario , the interviewer will only ask some basics and concepts nothing else. no need to worry.

Be Strong in Aptitude.

1.One Programming Language:

You have to perfect in one programming language(Either C or java any one)Chose one programming language and read all the basics, and learn some programs.

Example

1.Palindrome

2.Prime no test,

3.Fibonacci series.

4.Amstrong

5.Factorial

6. Swapping two no with out using third variable(important)

7. String Handling (important)

7.1 Frequency of a character in a string(Most imp)

8.OOps related(method overloading,Overriding,inheritance,encapsulation,p olymorphism,inheritance,)

9.Controll flow(Looping,for,while,if,else)

10. other logical questions.

2.DataStructure

a.Stack,

b.Queuec. At least practice one sort(bobble or selection)

c.Binary search

3. Datbase

1.Basic DDL,DML commands,

2.Basics quesries,

3. Calculate the 2nd highest salary from emp table.(important)(Ans : select max(salary ) from emp where salary< select max(salary) from emp);

4.Normalization (Most important, Do mug up or Learn concept but you have to know normalization )

5. Joins Theory(Different types of joins)

.4.Problem Solvingyou have to good problem solver Logical and analytical

5.Communication Skill

Last but not the least, you must have strong communication skill to achieve the target.Simply be confident, talk clearly and give your 100%.

good luck…!
2nd April 2020, 05:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Intel Bangalore Windows Software Engineer interview?

Tips to crack the Intel Bangalore Windows software Engineer interview-

Don't panic.

No matter how nervous you are, try to look confident.

Read the job description carefully it is important to understand what is expected from you and whether you fit in that.
Analysing your personal strengths and weaknesses will help you how to approach the interview.

It is very important to study about the company where you are appearing for the interview. Know their history, vision and objectives so that you are able to answer questions on it.

Research well on their future plans so that you are able to applying with your job role and how you can benefit them in the long run.

Make a list of common interview questions like your introduction, your hobbies, your interests, why should they hire you etc. and practice them.

You must reach the company in time because it creates a bad impression if you are late for the interview.

It would be better if you wear crisply ironed formals, clean shoes and your hair should be neat and tied up.

Be presentable but don't be too glammed up.

Be honest in your responses to interview.

Your CV is the most important document which sells you to the firm.
4th April 2020, 07:18 PM
Vismithagowda

For fresher no one is going to ask you develop a big complex web site or difficult scenario , the interviewer will only ask some basics and concepts nothing else. no need to worry.

Be Strong in Aptitude.

1.One Programming Language:

You have to perfect in one programming language(Either C or java any one)Chose one programming language and read all the basics, and learn some programs.

Example

1.Palindrome

2.Prime no test,

3.Fibonacci series.

4.Amstrong

5.Factorial

6. Swapping two no with out using third variable(important)

7. String Handling (important)

7.1 Frequency of a character in a string(Most imp)

8.OOps related(method overloading,Overriding,inheritance,encapsulation,p olymorphism,inheritance,)

9.Controll flow(Looping,for,while,if,else)

10. other logical questions.

2.DataStructure

a.Stack,

b.Queuec. At least practice one sort(bobble or selection)

c.Binary search

3. Datbase

1.Basic DDL,DML commands,

2.Basics quesries,

3. Calculate the 2nd highest salary from emp table.(important)(Ans : select max(salary ) from emp where salary< select max(salary) from emp);

4.Normalization (Most important, Do mug up or Learn concept but you have to know normalization )

5. Joins Theory(Different types of joins)

.4.Problem Solvingyou have to good problem solver Logical and analytical

5.Communication Skill

Last but not the least, you must have strong communication skill to achieve the target.Simply be confident, talk clearly and give your 100%.
good luck…!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?