28th February 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MAQ Mumbai?

Hi everyone, can you help me to crack the interview of MAQ Mumbai for the post of Software Engineer? I want to crack this interview and get the job. Please tell me how I can prepare for it?

3rd March 2021, 11:01 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MAQ Mumbai?

To prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MAQ Mumbai follow given steps.

Applicant should develop Excellent communication skills.

Applicant should develop High-level technical troubleshooting abilities.

Applicant should develop excellent problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills.

Applicant should gain basic knowledge about Azure and AWS services.

Applicant should gain knowledge of SQL query.

Applicant should gain knowledge of Data Visualization tool like Power BI.
4th March 2021, 07:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of MAQ Mumbai?

You would need to work on your communication skills, your technical skills to crack the Software Engineer interview of MAQ Mumbai. You must review the basics on Database course, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Machine Learning related courses.

The interviewer is looking for evidence of your problem solving skills, technical expertise, and passion for the latest technologies. You must have excellent knowledge of your GitHub profile and code you may have written.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?