13th March 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of Sandvine Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview at Sandvine Bangalore scheduled for the post of Software Engineer. I want to know how I can prepare to crack this interview for this particular post in Sandvine? Please tell me asap.

16th March 2021, 08:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of Sandvine Bangalore?

To crack the interview you have to keep below points in mind.

1. You must have good knowledge of Python Programming and Linux

2. You should have good knowledge in Database technologies.

3. You must have good working experience in automated testing.

4. You have to explain properly about what kind of work you exactly perform in your daily activity.

5. You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.sandvine.com/
19th March 2021, 11:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Engineer interview of Sandvine Bangalore?

To prepare crack the Software Engineer interview of Sandvine Bangalore follow given steps.

You should try to implement high-quality, high-performance code.

You should try to be able to debug and troubleshoot problems in test and in production.

You should try to create and execute the unit test plan and interface test plan.

You should try to be proficient at C Programming / C++, Linux, TCP/IP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?